• After you have found your location, select ‘Historical Maps’ from ‘Products’ on left hand side menu.
• You will then have a choice of buying a full pack (1:2500 full pack, 1:10,000 full pack, or both), or buying individual sheets by year and scale. Click the product you require. Read more about our historical map products.
• You will then be asked how you want your maps centred. Click 'Screen Centre'. You will then see two red boxes centred on your location. The inner box denotes coverage of the A3 extract at 1:2500 scale, the outer box the coverage at 1:10,00 scale.
• In the left hand menu, you will now see a list of maps available for your location, by year. There is a list for 1:10,000 / 1:10,560 scale and one for 1:1250 / 1:2500 scale.
NB Not all areas of the UK will have 100% coverage.
• Click on the '+' sign by the required year • Tick next to full sheet to show the
to see the coverage %. coverage on screen.
• Click on the camera icon to preview • Click on the cart icon to purchase a
the map on screen (see below). full sheet or A3 extract.
• To preview your map, after clicking the camera icon, the preview will appear and you can mouse-over this to see zoomed in detail. Close this window before proceeding.
• After you've added all the maps you require, you will see the total below in 'Your Selected Products'. Click 'Order now!' and in the next screen you can choose the format you wish to buy. Then click to accept our terms & conditions and then 'Place Your Order'.
- Historical maps take approximately 24hrs to process before they are ready to download.
- Refunds are not available for Historical Mapping.